Volunteer At Community SEEDS!
The SEEDS programs is orchestrated by volunteers.
We are actively seeking volunteers to help in varrious projects.
Volunteers are a vital part of Community SEEDS! We are in need of volunteer help for 2019/2020 programs. Young and old alike serve together to make our organization work.
Volunteering is for everyone!
No matter your age, skillset, or family size, there is always a way to help out at Community SEEDS!
- Kids: Learning to do things for others at a young age teaches responsibility and establishes a strong work ethic
- Students: Volunteering is a great opportunity for real-world experience and help prepared for their future careers.
- Adults: Your knowledge and skills are valuable to communities - from working professionals to stay-at-home parents - there is something for everyone to do!
- Seniors: Your lifetime of experiences can lend an invaluable hand to transforming communities
- Families: The benefits of volunteering together bring family members closer and teaches good values that are passed on from one generation to the next.
- Groups: All kinds of teams, clubs, religious and civic organizations can achieve so much when they work together as a group. Get your youth and civic clubs involved today!
Give us a call to volunteer with us!